Our Rockford building has offices and a large meeting room, and it has provided offices for various professionals – other attorneys, a private investigation business, and a local political organization. Dr. Mark Glenn, an educational consultant and advocate who also works with our office on clients with legal and educational needs, also has an office at the building.
Our attorneys are experienced in:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Arbitration and Mediation
- Business Law: Corporations and Partnerships, Limited Liability Entities, Business transactions
- Litigation: Civil Litigation in both Federal and State courts and General Practice, Business/Commercial, Collections and Creditor Claims, Personal Injury / Worker’s Compensation
- Real Estate: Landlord/Tenant, Environmental Issues, Construction Liens, Transactions (purchase, sale, exchange, foreclosure)
- School Law: Special Educational Needs (in conjunction with Dr. Glenn)
- Wills & Trusts: Estate Planning, Probate & Guardianship, Special Needs Trusts